A “Commercial locksmith” specializes in the installation, maintenance and repair of access devices. Today a myriad of these tools exist- mechanical and electronic in varying sophistication and usage.
Because security is important and it shouldn’t be toyed with, a locksmith, therefore, is imperative to keep your home, property and business secured and protected.
Do you know?
Private or commercial, small or large scale, a commercial locksmith is a professional cut to handle matters regarding keeping your most valuable assets secure.
Don’t cut corners; a commercial locksmith will provide the right service just for your every lock and security-related needs.
How a commercial locksmith can help you
- Installation of new locks: mechanical or electronic, key or keyless, indoor or outdoor, a commercial locksmith has got you covered.
- Key Control: A locksmith can replace the lock cylinders with a restricted keyway variety to prevent the unwanted usage of duplicate keys.
- Repairing of locks: malfunctioning locks can be restored to near new working condition by locksmiths. This will prevent a lockout and also cut cost.
- Master key systems: a commercial locksmith can help you create a single key that replaces multiple keys.
- Rekeying locks: changing the internal tumbler of a lock.
- Duplication of keys: a commercial locksmith can help you create a spare key.
- The provision, installation, and maintenance of safes.
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of emergency exit devices such as panic bars.
- Become ADA compliant: the services of a commercial locksmith will make your property accessible to individuals with disabilities thus fulfilling ADA requirements. For example, replacing a door with a lever handle, use of pull and push bars on the outside and inside of front doors respectively.
- Installation of security systems: a commercial locksmith will help you assess your security needs and devise the best security strategy and system that will meet your objectives. An example is the CCTV systems.
Choosing the best Commercial Locksmith
Like every aspect of life, separating the chaffs from the substance is vital when it comes to selecting a commercial locksmith.
So here is the deal
- First off, know what you need. That said; discuss your needs with prospective locksmiths to find out the candidates with the most promising solution.
- Go for experience. Well, I am not saying you should rule out wet behind the ears locksmiths. However, experienced commercial locksmiths tend to “have seen it all” thus providing superior services.
- Reliability and trustworthiness is golden when choosing a locksmith
- Consider 24 hours commercial locksmiths; emergencies don’t use watches you know.
- Use a renowned commercial locksmith that conduct vetting procedures during recruitment
- Consider a licensed, bonded and insured commercial locksmith.
- Lastly, don’t compromise cost for quality- avoid the temptation of being “pennywise and pound foolish”.
Most solutions are simple- an itch often needs a scratch; so when it comes to your lock troubles and concerns, a commercial locksmith is your perfect solution.